Defender Figure Case with YOUR Choice of Infantry, Model or Storage Foam
We have designed the Defender due to multiple customers in our retail store requesting a stackable storage case to transport their armies.
The Defender Case is made from high-quality, shelf-ready packaging style cardboard. It has an internal corrugated double wall for maximum durability. We have tested these cases and they can really take a knock!
This choice of material ensures it is very durable and incredibly protective of your miniatures. The design of the Defender case provides you with a wrap-around lid for all-round protection, and the injection moulded red plastic handle forms the snaplock for the Defender to provide a securely closed case the instant it is closed. This ensures the contents are safe from spilling out and can be transported with ease.
Please note any models shown in the tray are for reference only and not included with the case.
The standard loadout contains 5 x 28mm deep infantry trays giving a combined capacity of 180 models.
The other Loadouts are as follows;
- 5 x 25mm Deep Light Infantry Trays
- 5 x 25mm Deep Short Infantry Trays
- 5 x 25mm Deep Tall Infantry Trays
- 5 x 25mm Egg Shell Trays
- 4 x 35mm Deep Heavy Infantry Trays
- 4 x 35mm Deep Super Heavy Infantry Trays
- 4 x 35mm Deep Crisis / Cavalry Trays
- 1 x 60mm & 2 x 35mm Pick and Pluck Trays
- 4 x 35 mm Elite trays with a COMPARTMENT SIZE of 60 X 40 MM (great for Stormcast or Primaris sized models)
- 3 x 50 mm Primaris trays with compartment sizes of 80 x 50 mm x 6, 60 x 50 mm x 3 &32 x 60 mm x 16
Select your foam loadout in the variant section.
The Defender Figure Case Dimensions;
14.75" wide 11.20" tall x 6.88" deep (375 x 285 x 175 mm)
Dimensions of the Infantry Trays
L = 365mm W = 270mm Height = 34mm (including bottom pad)
14.6" x 11.2" x 1.28"
Compartment size 50 x 32 mm